Thursday, November 29, 2007

Home for Thanksgiving




I finally got to take Tim home to meet the family. We left at 6 am the morning of the 20th and came back late on the night of the 25th. It was a fun trip and I am happy to say my family approves and greatly enjoyed Tim's company. Sorry it has taken me a while to get a post up but I was kind of waiting on some pictures from my mom...which I still haven't received so I will add those when they come. I have a couple on my camera though that you can look at below. Hopefully that will be sufficient enough for now. We didn't really do a whole lot. Unfortunately I was kind of sick on Wednesday :( But luckily I was fine for thanksgiving and we enjoyed a wonderful meal. We did see August Rush while we were out visiting and it is an AMAZING movie that Tim, myself, and my family highly recommend.




Some of the other activities of the trip included long bus rides; a late night walk down state street; visiting with grandma, grandpa, and great grandma; watching Tim and Kent wrestle; walking the dog...yeah nothing too crazy just spending time with loved ones.



(don't worry, just creme soda)






2 comments:

Hammy said...

Oh man that was a great trip. I hope to have many more just like it. As long as it includes you in all the trips. Your family was great. I loved every minute spent with them and getting to know them.

Jentri said...

Audrey August Rush is totally and Awesome movie and everyone should definitely go watch it. It is always great to see pictures of you and Tim and to hear about what you two are up to.