Thursday, November 29, 2007

Going dread








Tim finally got his dreads! He has been wanting them for a while and waiting patiently so here is some documentation of the whole experience. Let me just say it was quite the process, about 4 hours total. But it really wasn't too bad we watched three different movies and just had a good time. The worst part was the dread wax, it stuck to everything! I was still washing it off my hands five hours later. I am not really sure how a good dread job is supposed to look but I think I did okay for my first time. At least Tim likes them, and really that's what matters. Ah...my crazy man. He makes me laugh and I love him for it.





6 comments:

mamachele said...

oh my gosh. oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH!
The thing I always prayed would not happen to Tim's head is now a reality.
oh my gosh.
how long?
mamachele

Glimpses of Audrey said...

Sorry mamachele, Tim said you were a little upset. I just figured I would let him enjoy them while he could because in a couple months we have some important pictures to take and I'll need him clean cut :)

Hammy said...

Isn't she just the best girlfriend ever. I love you.

mamachele said...

yes she is the best girlfriend ever. I have an idea....why not make her a permanent member of the family? Whachathink?

Corey said...

Love the new look!!!!

Image Envy said...

I got so confused....I saw you dreading Tim's hair but in all the WI pics he had no dreads....and then I realized you did it AFTER you got home.... sometimes it's hard to be me. :)