Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A not so big surprise

So this weekend I got a ride up to Twin Falls with Jared in an attempt to surprise Tim, but he already figured I was coming....oh well, it was fun anyway!
This is the new car. Tim was just checking to make sure everything was running smoothly.

It's a long way down...400 ft to be exact. WOW!!!! (yes I was terrified)



Did I mention it was snowing?



I got this somewhere around 300 ft or so...it took a little while to get going again, but I made it :)


Tim yells alot...anyone else notice? (Hehehe...love ya babe!)




Look out below!


A true mountain man...



That's a long way up...








2 comments:

Hammy said...

I may have had a small intuitive thought that she would be coming down with Tolman, but that doesn't mean that all my hopes and dreams come true. I am sure glad that this one did come true though. Love ya,
~Hammy

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

holy hannah! you rock princess. That is quite a climb. I have to say the yelling Tim does makes it all so much more fun. Hee hee!