Monday, October 8, 2007

Look what Tim did!






























After five months of dating, this is the first opportunity I have had to actually see Tim's face. However, I will admit that it is hard getting used to. I couldn't stop staring at him...even now I look at the pictures and have to remind myself it's him. Sure I have seen pictures of him without facial hair, but this is different- he looks like the guy in the pictures- I almost felt like I was cheating on him! hahaha :) With or without the hair, I love him just the same, and it is really nice to be able to see what a great smile he has. Anyway, just thought I would share Tim's new look with all of you.

5 comments:

mamachele said...

Handsome boy
Beautiful girl
Blessed family to have you as a part of us.
mamachele

Jessie's Joy in Her Journey said...

holy hot boy you have there. I forgot how cute my brother is. You two look great together! I love you!

tolman said...

yep same old tim

M.climb said...

Isn't it amazing how cute he is either way. So how is the eagle flying for you?

Corey said...

good ole' tim. same kid! glad you two are doing so well!