Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Home Sweet Home
















































These are pictures of the house my family just moved into. It's a nice house in Verona, WI. I really like the deck and overall it is bigger than the farmhouse and it even has three bathrooms! ( The old place only had one, which was a little tough with four women under one roof.) However, even though the new house is nice I am really going to miss the farm.










this was home...It's kind of hard to think of the farm being sold. It was a good house and a fun place to grow up, but just too far away from everything I guess.



I have lots of good memories though...like playing in the creek out in the pasture till Mom would yell at us about getting diseases or leeches or whatever. Searching for new litters of kittens every spring was a lot of fun as well.





This is the lane we had to walk down every morning to catch the bus. Except I was usually late so I had to sprint down it. My bus driver likes to take credit for all of my track accomplishments. He says he was the best trainer I could have ever asked for. Thanks Larry...























































No comments: